*All forms in bold must be handed in to a coach or team mom before your son is allowed to participate in practice or games.*

Players attending private schools without football are allowed to play for the Nighthawks. Please specify which school your son goes to in the Academic Eligibility form.

Sports Physical Form (Not found on website, this form is provided by your physician)

Academic Eligibility


Player Parent Agreement (Print only page 4)


Release of Claims


Concussion Form (Print only page 3)

CONC parent athlete sign final

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s